Just the little baby Arows please

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Let's try and keep track of all the new baby Arowanas..........they're are so many they deserve a thread dedicated to them.. please when you post these babies give us the length and age if you know it.. then we will try to keep a record of how fast they grow and how well they are doing.. come on all you arow baby owners post those cuties............:D . it is fine to post them in the other threads too..but this one is just for the babies........:D .

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America

Nate77

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2006
Manheim PA
Pictures from the same day i got this jar on June/20/2007
size 4"

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
behind my iMac.... Southampton UK.
from my experiance, switch the jars diet to cichlid gold as the staple asap... keep it varried but avoid crickets or it mite stop taken pellet once its started... watch it fill out in no time, and colour inprovements are wkd!

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
ermgravy;948870; said:
from my experiance, switch the jars diet to cichlid gold as the staple asap... keep it varried but avoid crickets or it mite stop taken pellet once its started... watch it fill out in no time, and colour inprovements are wkd!
great information .. i totally agree... cichlid gold or arow pellets asap.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Nate77;948837; said:
Pictures from the same day i got this jar on June/20/2007
size 4"

Nate thanks for posting your sweet new baby.. now we will watch him grow .. keep posting up dates when you can...

Nate77

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2006
Manheim PA
ermgravy;948870; said:
Thank you for the info.Have it on tetra mini krill,hirarki sticks.Tring to get it to take carnivore.Ill have to get some gold now.

Red Devil;948892; said:
Nate thanks for posting your sweet new baby.. now we will watch him grow .. keep posting up dates when you can...
Thank you liz.The small silver i had jump ship and i couldn't find for a week then i wake up on morning and its in front of the tank.Think the cat or the dog wanted to play with it for awhile lol.Really want some small blacks tho.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Nate77;948931; said:
Thank you for the info.Have it on tetra mini krill,hirarki sticks.Tring to get it to take carnivore.Ill have to get some gold now.

Thank you liz.The small silver i had jump ship and i couldn't find for a week then i wake up on morning and its in front of the tank.Think the cat or the dog wanted to play with it for awhile lol.Really want some small blacks tho.
bummer..i did not know... i am sorry Nate.. hope this little guy does well for you.. he is so cute. I did not know you had two babies..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store