Kamfa Progression Thread

Water

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2007
Houston
Lol they all do. Mine will jump and bite my finger until I get the food in the tank.
Yeah I know but I haven't gotten one that pigs out like this one does.. I have 2 other Kamfas in there, and 3 polys. When I throw in a decent handful for all of them to get some, he ends up eating most of it. He looks like a BP after he's done eating.. I gotta separate him somehow..

Jillfishie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2012
USA
You really know how to make interesting threads Chris lol.
Don't fool yourself hun. It was my idea to open a thread to see the growth progression of these babies.
I've decided to post my updates here in this thread seeing how Chris's attitude has been very judgmental. I wanted a thread to see the progression of these babies so everyone can see & share results. But in Chris's thread threre's a lot of sidetracking & it's O.K. when Chris does it, but not when other members do it.

I will be posting my updates here from now on. I will post pics of my babies in their new tanks here tomorrow.

Thank You

-Jill :)

PS. Hope Chris doesn't post any smart comments here like he does everywhere else.

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
Jill are your babies pets smart fh? Sorry I didnt read all the posts on the other thread it is "growing crazy fast", I remember seeing some of your earlier posts though, just dont remember.

Lol sorry Chris, but 51+ pages.. yeah I'm not going to look through all that. This guy looks a lot better when he's not stressed too lol
"growing crazy fast":D

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
How is complaining about me on topic with this thread? Your just as much a hypocrite as you claim me to be.

I still would like an example of me being judgemental. If your gonna make claims against me at least have the decency to back them up.

You may have been the first to suggest the thread but I planned on doing it since I first saw chetvipos Kamfa so *rassberry*.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT

dreysthename

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2011
NYC
hahaha...wow this section is still interesting as ever. i stopped coming by as the only hybrid i have is my big old rose queen. whats up chris, water.
hey water do you still have the awesome red texas from cj?
on topic i thought i scored one of the babies a few weeks back but it faded and the eyes started coloring up....

dreysthename

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2011
NYC
in nyc petcos they are labeled as red texas and cost $35...lol. they have all kinds of stuff labeled as red texas here.

skooby

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2012
salem OR
lol now this thread is derailing

Water

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2007
Houston
hahaha...wow this section is still interesting as ever. i stopped coming by as the only hybrid i have is my big old rose queen. whats up chris, water.
hey water do you still have the awesome red texas from cj?
on topic i thought i scored one of the babies a few weeks back but it faded and the eyes started coloring up....
Whats good Drey. I sold my RT a while back due to school and other issues. I regret selling him.

@Jill & Chris, guys try to keep things civil.. Post your Petsmart Kamfa progressions here if you'd like, I don't mind. Just don't start blowing this thread up to over 1k posts.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store