Mar 1, 2010
Louisiana
CLOWN LOACH !! tons of personality, or atleast mine do

DREAM-faw

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
NorCal
I dont even know much about loaches but im going with khulis because they dont get as big as clowns? hahah

ryanj612

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2007
Omaha Nebraska
lost my clown loach to ich last night. hoping that my other fish in my tank dont get ich now. they havent yet even when the loach was covered in it. i still stick by my vote though.

malfunkshun

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Gränna
What is the obsession with clown loaches? They get far too big for most tanks people keep them in and there are far more beautiful loaches out there. Just take Botia striata, a billion variations in their pattern and just as social and "intelligent" as a clown but way smaller.

You hardly ever see a khuli, even if you have 30+ as I do. They are very skittish and lacks the personality that many other loaches have.

With that said and having kept both clowns and kuhlis, I would go for weather loaches any day of the week. ;)

Alexandrian

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2010
Egypt
malfunkshun;4110790; said:
What is the obsession with clown loaches? They get far too big for most tanks people keep them in and there are far more beautiful loaches out there. Just take Botia striata, a billion variations in their pattern and just as social and "intelligent" as a clown but way smaller.

You hardly ever see a khuli, even if you have 30+ as I do. They are very skittish and lacks the personality that many other loaches have.

With that said and having kept both clowns and kuhlis, I would go for weather loaches any day of the week. ;)
Tottaly agree

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store