Kigoma fronts?

snshn56

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2006
USA/Missouri
If not kigomas, then what? Thanks for advice! I know that if I want to keep them all, I will need a larger tank. Have to work on hubby for that! Although I know have room, in the finished basement of my new house, lol! I think that is what scares him. He is afraid I will completely take over the basement with fish tanks!!! LOL

jadedreams

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2011
Oklahoma
I'd say Burundi, they look very similar to mine when they were that size. Nice looking bunch.

And a fish room in the basement sounds cool to me..

poppalina

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
Boston
I would say Burundi also, and as for the hubby find some fish he likes and set up a tank for him. It work with my wife but of course I take care of it.

chopsteeks

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2013
Denver
Take out some of your decorations/hiding spots. Fronts are shy by nature. As they get used to you, then you can put back some of the decorations.

Yes, they look like Burundis.

snshn56

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2006
USA/Missouri
Thanks, everyone! Yes, basement fish room!!!!!!! He has a midas upstairs, that he dearly loves. And I do too, I just have always wanted fronts! He will like them when they get bigger. And, he usually caves if I bat my eyelashes just right, so the bigger tank will come in about 6 months!!!

Another question, I found some clay pots in my shed. They had been used for plants obviously. I cleaned them up the best I could, scrubbing them and all and they came out pretty good. Do I dare put them in the tank with the babies????? I want to, but, am a little leary. Should I just go buy some new ones?

chopsteeks

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2013
Denver
Thanks, everyone! Yes, basement fish room!!!!!!! He has a midas upstairs, that he dearly loves. And I do too, I just have always wanted fronts! He will like them when they get bigger. And, he usually caves if I bat my eyelashes just right, so the bigger tank will come in about 6 months!!!

Another question, I found some clay pots in my shed. They had been used for plants obviously. I cleaned them up the best I could, scrubbing them and all and they came out pretty good. Do I dare put them in the tank with the babies????? I want to, but, am a little leary. Should I just go buy some new ones?
Will not take a chance on a used clay pot.

Buy new, submerge in water for several days then let it dry out.

rocky2

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2010
india
nice burundis

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store