Kirin or short body flowerhorn? Fighting or loving?

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018
I just got these cool guys yesterday they are in my quarantine tank right now. They were sold as killin flowerhorn parrots. You think that is correct or are they short body flowerhorn like bonsi or something? Do you think they are fighting or loving?

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018

troublesum

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Astoria, NY
I use to breed Kamfla 10 yrs ago and that does not look like breeding behavior as a matter of fact i would say that is not breeding behavior. Notice the other fish staying away up top they want no part of that fight.

As to what type of FH you have i have no idea so much new BS FH out now they have ruined a hybrid fish

troublesum

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Astoria, NY
i just watched your second video i would separate them ASAP they are full on fighting and both being the same size it will be a long hard fight that both fish will prolly die from

elting44

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2007
Salina, KS
As to what type of FH you have i have no idea so much new BS FH out now they have ruined a hybrid fish
I would be interested in more insight in regards to how they are now ruined and when the ruining took place. I have not been a huge fan of FH or Blood Parrots of any form from the start, but would like to hear the opinion of someone who bred strains of FH/Kamfa

Thanks and no offense intended to OP or FH fans

Reactions: J. H.

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018
I use to breed Kamfla 10 yrs ago and that does not look like breeding behavior as a matter of fact i would say that is not breeding behavior. Notice the other fish staying away up top they want no part of that fight.
The others are hiding from me the ran up there when I walked in room. They have only been in tank for about 16 hours. So if you think they are not short flowerhorn they must be parrots or kilin,Kirin. I have had a SRD With huge kok I grew from baby 10" now and looks nothing like these. Just wondering if they are Kirin,kilin parrot or Flowerhorn since there are so many sold under false name.

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018

The others are hiding from me the ran up there when I walked in room. They have only been in tank for about 16 hours. So if you think they are not short flowerhorn they must be parrots or kilin,Kirin. I have had a SRD With huge kok I grew from baby 10" now and looks nothing like these. Just wondering if they are Kirin,kilin parrot or Flowerhorn since there are so many sold under false name

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018
i just watched your second video i would separate them ASAP they are full on fighting and both being the same size it will be a long hard fight that both fish will prolly die from
Thanks I'll keep an eye on them. They made it though the night and niether have any torn fins or marks on each other. Maybe they came to an agreement.

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018
I would be interested in more insight in regards to how they are now ruined and when the ruining took place. I have not been a huge fan of FH or Blood Parrots of any form from the start, but would like to hear the opinion of someone who bred strains of FH/Kamfa

Thanks and no offense intended to OP or FH fans[/QUOTE
I'm curious as to how they are ruined also. There are still original hybrid FH out there and way better ones based off original. They have came a long way in ten years, the whole point of a hybrid is to experiment make better ones and different strains and types. With out this concept the FH would never exist in the first place.

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018

Thanks and no offense intended to OP or FH fans
I'm curious as to how they are ruined also. There are still original hybrid FH out there and way better ones based off original. They have came a long way in ten years, the whole point of a hybrid is to experiment make better ones and different strains and types. With out this concept the FH would never exist in the first place.

Reactions: elting44
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store