Koliba

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
I gave one of my koliba to a friend because it was aggressive toward the other koliba. Your look like my koliba, I'll take pics of my koliba for comparison later, it about 5.5"

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
I gave one of my koliba to a friend because it was aggressive toward the other koliba. Your look like my koliba, I'll take pics of my koliba for comparison later, it about 5.5"
I was wandering that one of the koliba was skinier that the other one, and its always on the top of the tank, is was probably getting beatup when it goes down for food, it was my fault for not noticing.

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
I was wandering that one of the koliba was skinier that the other one, and its always on the top of the tank, is was probably getting beatup when it goes down for food, it was my fault for not noticing.
I gave the bigger one away, it would alway snap at the other koliba when it came near. I notice both them are good eater. I hand feed the one i kept. Will take pics when I'm off work but so far your looks a lot like the one I have now, the other I gave away was much more gold color, this one has more like a motley color but do turn gold sometime.

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store