Kraussi

notho2000

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2010
winnipeg, canada
I would love to get kraussi's again in the near future now that I do have the space ( basement fish room ) now. I am patiently waiting to purchase a 200 gallon or more. If you do happen to pick up a mate or I can for you whichever one comes first I would be more than happy to grab some younger ones from you. These are truly special gems . Notho do you have any tilapia bred yet ? I have small spot and large spots. Im looking for some adanpa's . I think that's how you spell it.
My sp. Andapa are a little young yet. I'm hoping something happens in the next 6 months or so. If they spawn, I'll post it. BTW, I thought your kraussi looked more like a female too, just as cichlidmayhem observed.
Jim

FishRetard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2014
Canada
I'm on days off here now and I'm moving some of my other fish around. I think I'm going to try venting him/her and see just what it is. They are not a very common fish here at all and I want to make sure there is some here for the future. The first time I saw it in at petland I knew I had to have this fish. I really lucked out and thankfully had a big tank for it. Sorry you couldn't keep it, I can imagine after raising it up how much it sucked having to give it up. I'll get it sexed and let's add some more kraussi to this world! Guess I better start working at the wife to get a bigger tank!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tanyaelec11

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2012
canada
most definitely ! Keep on updating for me please . Im excited to see updates in the future

FishRetard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2014
Canada
Jim, will you be breeding your Kraussi in the future? I have a 180 gallon tank now and I think I would like to try to get a mated pair at some point. I haven't sexed this one yet, no point in stressing it out for no reason now

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store