L25 Move, Keep or Swap?

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
Ok so I was having aggression issues with the L25's and are currently in a divided tank but my question is should I keep them here in the 53 gallon (2 L25's, 3 2" Calico BN Pleco's and 2 Buenos Aires Tetra's) or move them into my 135 gallon pleco tank? (9-10" L330 Watermelon Panaque, 6-7" L90 Papa Panaque (Not counting tail extensions), 2 L97's 4-5" a piece, 2 L160's 4", P. weberi about 6", 2 L27 6" and 8", L418 5-6", L190 3-4"). Yes it's got allot of stock but I do my big 70% WC's weekly also do roughly 10 gallon water changes daily just to keep up with the poop the L330 produces. His poops are so darn big and thick they look like sticks. So would you guys put the L25's in this tank or keep them separate or another option switch fish from one tank to the other?

Originally I had planned to have both my 135 gallon tanks running. One for Panaque's and one for Pseuda's but I don't got the space in my room for both tank's at the moment. I wanna be able to upgrade later on to something not so tall but deeper. So pretty much a 135 gallon but turned on its side is what I want but that won't be for awhile since custom tanks are costly and I have no clue on how to build my own. Even looked up plywood tanks but just wouldn't trust myself to pull those ones off. But yeah.

Ok back on track what would you guys do? Move, Keep or Swap?

Mlsantos

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2012
United states
I guess it jus depends if u have enough hiding space an will they be able to get food once it's feeding time. I wouldn't worry too much about aggression though since they are separate areas. Psueda species are known to be aggressive though u could try moving one into the 135 if u are concerned about keeping them in a divider in the 50g u currently keep them in

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

selki

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2008
Hawaii
I wouldn't mix the L25 with each other. They are way too aggressive... You should keep 1 in the 135g, an the other in a different tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store