LA Folks, Holla at me

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabotage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Outside Philly
would just be cool if L aquatic admitted to acting a bit juvenile by calling his own customer's names in public....

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
sabotage;1638321;1638321 said:
would just be cool if L aquatic admitted to acting a bit juvenile by calling his own customer's names in public....
I could understand the frustration from L Aquatic. He just returns the same courtesy that he got from his customer. Nowday, if you bend over, you get raped, and the sad thing is some customer still think he/she's always right.

L Aquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Heaven
sabotage;1638321; said:

you have your opinion but you don't even know how he was on the phone. And I'm different in person than I am on the boards.

sabotage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Outside Philly
L Aquatics;1638337; said:
you have your opinion but you don't even know how he was on the phone. And I'm different in person than I am on the boards.
I hear ya bro..its done and over with...Its a fish board and we are all here for 1 thing..The greatest Hobby on Earth!! I dont know how he was or how u were during the transaction or anything else..I just got pissed by the way you were bad mouthing your customers..thats all...no harm, No foul L!!!! :D

L Aquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Heaven
Waking up and reading over this again, one thing comes to mind. ITs all over FISHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! SO crazy what we do for fish and the things we all go through. Like agood friend always been saying, WHY CAN"T WE JUST BE HAPPY WITH GUPPIES. LoL And why can't we just RELAX AND ENJOY THE HOBBY without all the drama at times.

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Since you guys can't play like good little children, this thread is closed. L feel free to open a new one. More infractions will be handed out as there were several members that conducted themselves with very poor judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store