LACED TEXAS HOLEY ROCK 100LBS FREE SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtbmike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2008
Bronx New York
Gthiele. I only sell 100 pound cases If I have to ship the rock. Let me know if you rae still interested. I have no problem if you would like to split the rock as long as it gets shipped to one location.

emtbmike

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2008
Bronx New York
Dirtyblacksocks how is it working ems out in CA? In NYC we are extremely busy. We avg 3700 calls a day. When we have a heat wave the call volume jumps up to 4500. Thank you for your service also.

dirtyblacksocks

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2008
Moreno Valley
Mike - I never really worked EMS out here, I was a Combat Medic in the Army and getting an EMT-B was part of the requirement to graduate training. From my understanding - out here - most paramedics fight to be picked up as firefighters, as there is no separate entity besides a few private ambulance company's that pick up emergency calls.

That being said - I'm sure it's pretty busy depending on where you're stationed, but from what I know about being a civilian EMT, most of your calls are dealing with the lonely, elderly, and drug addicts.

DISCIPLE

Candiru
MFK Member
dirtyblacksocks;2110747; said:
Listen guys, to protect yourself just buy stuff using either a debit or credit card - PayPal wants you to add a bank account because it prevents them from being liable for anything - millions of scams happen through PayPal, but they make their money off of transactions, and transactions alone.

This is why they want you to transfer money from your bank account and keep a running balance in their account, so that when it does hit the fan they can tell you "sorry, we're not legally able to force these guys to give you your money back, our bad".

If you pay with a CC, Debit Card ect. instead of directly through PayPal funds you've had withdrawn into the account you are good to go.

Good luck with your sale dude, holey rock is EXPENSIVE anywhere you go because of the price of shipping the damn stuff. Out here they have a sweet peice bigger than a basketball and the owner wants $180 for it, he says he's only going to make about $50 on that because of shipping fee's, woo!

People should give this a test, just do it intelligently.
AMEN ! also a little common sense goes a long way. that guy w/ fx5s said he had 9 and i believe he got about 15 orders and they were still sending him money.:screwy::screwy: shame cuz he makes it harder for others.:irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store