Largest Clown Loach I Ever Seen!!!

B_IN_SD

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Sturgis S.D.
My family sat next to him while we ate our sandwich about a month ago!
How about someone snapping a pic of this tank the next time they are there please, sounds interesting !

Motoxer777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2011
Santa Paula
that one is nice and big... and round:ROFL: i had an 8" and everyone that saw it said that it was the biggest one they had ever seen hahaha!

epaulette13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2011
United States
if anyone has ever been to the shedd aquarium downtown chicago then you know that CL get way bigger than 12 inches. i saw one there that was easily 16" maybe 20" but the shedd has some of the biggest fish i have ever seen of some species. lol.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
if anyone has ever been to the shedd aquarium downtown chicago then you know that CL get way bigger than 12 inches. i saw one there that was easily 16" maybe 20" but the shedd has some of the biggest fish i have ever seen of some species. lol.
Didn't happen without a pic :)

epaulette13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2011
United States
yeah i will the next time i go. i havent been there in a while i hope it is still there. they have them with a few gigantic balla sharks also. like 18" or bigger balas. i love the shedd. but yes next time i go i will take a picture.

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
I have more pics to add.
I got measurements of my beast. This is dedicated to loving memories of Marge the giant loach.

Another CL beast from San Francisco Academy of Science Steinhart Aquarium.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store