last minute Rare Stuff order, must be in by tonight 3/11/2013!!

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
So to stir up a little controversy. Do you guys ever wonder why all the dorados we have here never get tall and fat like the ones you see on the fishing websites? I'll post a few pictures up from the web of adult golden dorado, I believe there are actually 3 different species. And I'm going to get some of these from Argentina. Its the same with goliaths, once you see the real thing, it looks just like the adult. Here are 2 pictures for comparison, and I'll post some adult pictures for comparison. Find any and all the ones we have in the hobby in the US., the semi adults, non look like the ones from ArgentinaView attachment 891491
Wes, we're discussing this in Other Characins right now. I'd love to have you chime in and help us compile data like you did with ATF. We're going to try to compile enough to put together a Dorado ID sticky.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
how much would shipping to toronto cost
the shipping itself is not expensive, but the export inspection and time involved. It would cost you about $400.00 extra to the fish to get fish to toronto. However if you could drive to Upstate new york and pick it up, albany, or buffalo it would be about 75-125 per box depending on what you want

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store