Last ST pictures.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Seriously what an awesome tank. The aro, mahseers, jumbo loaches...you've got such a classy taste in fish

slednex11

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2010
regina ,sk
Thanks, ya I have posted pics of my rays in previous threads under my username , I got it for a "buddy"price ha ha , but listing price was $2800 , I also had to drive to Calgary Alberta to pick up the ST as there is no direct flight from Vancouver BC to Regina SK so I didn't wanna risk a delay in transport so we did a direct flight to Calgary from Vancouver and I drove to Calgary to pick it up and drove home 7 hours so their was some cost there as well , but well worth it , this ST is a beast !!

m_class2g

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
Always a buddy price for your Mark! lol.

Little work but paid off for both of us. ST gets a good home and no money wasted in this transaction. Most importantly, no life wasted as this ST gets to grow some more under your care.

Geofroniac

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2013
San Gabriel
Thanks, ya I have posted pics of my rays in previous threads under my username , I got it for a "buddy"price ha ha , but listing price was $2800 , I also had to drive to Calgary Alberta to pick up the ST as there is no direct flight from Vancouver BC to Regina SK so I didn't wanna risk a delay in transport so we did a direct flight to Calgary from Vancouver and I drove to Calgary to pick it up and drove home 7 hours so their was some cost there as well , but well worth it , this ST is a beast !!
Yes, true hobbyist would do whatever it takes for the safety of the fish to arrived safely and less stress of the fish especially a rare one like ST. Congrats! bro.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store