Less then 10 days

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
I am thinking about all those fools right now in their underground shelters waiting for something that isn't going to come. I wish I could see the looks on their faces when they realize they got swindled. I was watching some show last night and shaking my head when they were talking about these people that became multi-millionaires selling all these end of the world supplies.

Metriacliman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2012
New York
Discovery is having a doomsday marathon... now I can see lots of crazy people!

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
I just hope something small doesn't happen and they say this is what the Mayans predicted. For example...a bridge in Idaho collapses and kills 3 people. The Mayans predicted a bridge would collapse killing 3 people....BS.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I am thinking about all those fools right now in their underground shelters waiting for something that isn't going to come.
I was watching some show yesterday about those shelters.Some of them are pretty nice... to hunker down in and wait out an Apocalipse.There was this one guy who had his chest all puffed out because he had just had his installed and he seemed like he couldn't wait for the chance to put it to good use.It has a swing out door and steps that lead down into the bowels of the thing.I hope if he ever has to spend time in the thing that something heavy does not fall on top of the door.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

majorhavok

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2012
Left Coast
I was watching some show yesterday about those shelters.Some of them are pretty nice... to hunker down in and wait out an Apocalipse.There was this one guy who had his chest all puffed out because he had just had his installed and he seemed like he couldn't wait for the chance to put it to good use.It has a swing out door and steps that lead down into the bowels of the thing.I hope if he ever has to spend time in the thing that something heavy does not fall on top of the door.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Why get caught up in details? LOL..

I am big into preparedness from a practical standpoint. Boyscouts taught me to be prepared. The real adult world has the reality of layoffs, natural disasters, social unrest.. (it happens, we are just spoiled in the US..) but anyway.. I laugh when I see someone with 9 years worth of pinto beans and a 55 gallon drum full of water and they think they can survive anything. I personally think preparedness is a way of life. I have a generator and know where my flashlights are at all times. Last night someone crashed their car into a power sub-station and the power went out for a while and it was very useful. I have a few months of food in the cupboards.. sometimes money is tight and it's nice to not HAVE to go the store and spend $200 ever week for the family. I have firearms for home defense for the same reason I have locks: I would like to protect my property when I'm not home, and my family when we are here. Plus hunting is both fun and sometimes an important part of survival as well as being a key part of the foundation of the greatest nation on earth.

That being said, I look at most of these "preppers" as most newcomers are seen. Well intentioned, but largely misinformed.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
somebody do me a FAVOR........WAKE ME UP WHEN THIS SILLYNESS IS O-V-E-R.... thanks....Lee:lol2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store