Lets Just Say...

Smitty0044

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2010
Nashville TN
:chillpill:
Chrisplosion;4374323; said:
Probably not the best idea to contemplate illegal activities on a site more than likely monitored
:chillpill:

Not once in my message did i say i was going to actually go do it i know all the game wardens around here and they wouldn know the first thing about a snakehead asked them about my turtles and they said quote "who gives a **** they are all liberals that make these up, mark i dont care its the ***s at PETA saying that we dont give them a proper habitat" But thats not the case for the SH it is an invasive species and will decimate all living things in THEIR rivers lakes or ponds.

It was a thread to see what people would say about the topic didnt mean to rustle feathers lol

Smitty0044

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2010
Nashville TN
Hopes the mods will lock this thread and ban this moron, who can't read rules.
Didn't get banned and it was over a year ago I was asking a question that most of you tree buggers turn away from I'm not your typical fish guy I actually go out and hunt fish get dirty working lol have fun at your desk job making what I make in a week you wish you could do what I do I travel all over the world fishing and hunting lol your the Obama loving hipocrat

Smitty0044

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2010
Nashville TN
Probably not the best idea to contemplate illegal activities on a site more than likely monitored
And fish and wild life wouldn't waste their time trying to find one guy and a fish I would get in trouble when a house keeper came and cleaned my house that's from Argentina lol and knows the fish because it ate her little babies hand off I have had turtles for about ten years now nothin yet and maybe I did get one wouldn't you all like to know:banhim:

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Didn't get banned and it was over a year ago I was asking a question that most of you tree buggers turn away from I'm not your typical fish guy I actually go out and hunt fish get dirty working lol have fun at your desk job making what I make in a week you wish you could do what I do I travel all over the world fishing and hunting lol your the Obama loving hipocrat

Lmao

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

rwellbaum

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2012
USA
i always kind of wondered what kind of trouble one would get into if they did catch one and put it into there tank (not saying that im going to do it) what would happen if one would get caught? i do not approve this illegal activity though.. just saying

diPLoGraMMa

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2011
ENGLAND PLC
assuming one kept there mouth shut and was discrete no one would know , however if your the type that would even mention it on a forum before getting one ,then you are not one to keep there mouth shut if you did "find" one.

the worse that could happen is you get some time (any amount of time) inside , and while inside lets just say you end up with a hole as big as a snakeheads mouth , iam assuming this may be carried out by someone calling themselves mr. big. that's probably the worst but hey they may do nothing , so give it a go . its only a little hole that you are gambling with.

The question you should be asking if you really want one type of fish bad enough is "how do I change the law" .

ill be honest with you all , we in the uk are not allowed pitbulls or fila brasilianos both are dogs that many now want just because there banned. its just all hype folks , if any of them got either dog they would be board in a week of them . just like if you guys got snakeheads you would be board in no time at all . there are plenty of legal species that are just as good as channa , there are many species that are as good to breed like bettas and many species that hit food as hard like pbass or wolfs there are certainly better looking fish out there , better tasteing fish out there , rarer fish out there , more expensive fish out there. don't get me wrong channa are my fish of choice but if they where to be banned tomorrow then I would be happy to find something else to keep .

tokyogasmask

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Japan
2hcmfcg.jpg

Really though, who cares that you hunt fish? You think your the only "hunter" in these forums?
And about the traveling and making what you make in a week, who are you referring to?
Using my quote I guess it could be me?

Do you know anything about me? No. I could spout out how much more I earn than you in a week, but whats the point?
Its the internet, you know the place where you can make any old thing up.

Obama loving? LOL, I care zero for Obama and any other American politician for that matter, being that I am not American!
BTW, what is a hipocrat? some kind of Hippo/Cat hybrid?

2hcmfcg.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol,funny thread...gets bumped two years later and the bickering continues,between the same posters!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store