Lets see your cars!!

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Sorry Warborg didn't realize my words "were fighting words."Reunitis you are right I don't know you and I will like to keep it that way. You might look at what I said as being contradictory, I look at it as irony. I didn't realize that because you said the pictures won't upload you can go off on a tangent about what ever you want. I will get pictures of me and my girls wranglers. We have his and her versions.
LOL the"fighting words" was ironic nothing you said was not. Lol well lets see showing intention still accounts for doing as it applies in most rule books so yea it does. Plus you used tangent wrong as i was actually on a tangent not off. I can't wait to see the jeeps though! what year?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Glad to see your progress Runitis, were you able to sneak any upgrades into your motor?

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Glad to see your progress Runitis, were you able to sneak any upgrades into your motor?
Thanks! Nothing to crazy its getting, a new intake manifold, probably an edelbrock, new carburetor, and a cam and lifter kit. I am just looking at which ones to get and for them to all be the proper fit for each other.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Thanks! Nothing to crazy its getting, a new intake manifold, probably an
edelbrock, new carburetor, and a cam and lifter kit. I am just looking at which ones to get and for them to all be the proper fit for each other.
Perfect! Edelbrock makes a great package. Don't forget the exhaust! Are your smog laws very strict?

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Perfect! Edelbrock makes a great package. Don't forget the exhaust! Are your smog laws very strict?
Yea! It does have aftermarket exhaust by Flowtech. I like the sounds so i haven't bothered with it or looked into others. No the smog laws are not very strict here all i know is that you cant be running straight headers or have no muffler.

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
Thanks! Nothing to crazy its getting, a new intake manifold, probably an edelbrock, new carburetor, and a cam and lifter kit. I am just looking at which ones to get and for them to all be the proper fit for each other.
I decided on a lunati voodoo in my 454. Is your cam a roller or flat tappet right now? I would assume flat tappet?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Yea I was looking into lunati. Its just a stock 78 350 so probably a flat tappet. I am not the most mechanically inclined fellow as this car was my jump into it.
My 1st car was a Camaro, not long after I got my license I took the motor apart and put an Edelbrock top end and some headers on it, similar to what you're doing Runitis. Good times, good times.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store