congi.JPG

orni.JPG

Reactions: Wannabe Poly Guy

jadon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2006
Colorado
i need help in finding one tghat gets to big where is a good place to order them from and if not order some type of a good fish place i live in colorado and i think minus the small ones they are hard to come by

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
I finally took some shots of my poly collection.... :D :

I just got my first lower jaw poly last week, and I'm searching for P. endlicheri endlicheri, P. palmas buettikoferi, P. weeksii, and my dream: P. teuglesi :headbang2

Reactions: Wannabe Poly Guy

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
is300zx;341862; said:
more pics of my delhezi
great pictures,,, my next one!!! love it!

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
CDM;588269; said:
That night they got wild and mad........ (after a 1/3 water change)

wow these pictures are fantastic

jadon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2006
Colorado
what kind is that under your name i am interested in getting one but i need to how big it gets and price and just about all of it

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
here is the beginning of my bichir experience..my twin babies..

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Welcome to the bichir-head experience RD.... you'll soon enough develop a strong urge to seek out as many different species as your tank will allow. Then you might even buy a new tank to house more lol, or not. *shrug*

But those two albinos look like great! They give me an SB vibe... I've got two as well, one is thinner but not as lengthy as a normal, and the other is shorter and thick, but not as short as a true SB, so it could be an in-between.

What will you be feeding your new lil polys?

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Cohazard;657614; said:
Welcome to the bichir-head experience RD.... you'll soon enough develop a strong urge to seek out as many different species as your tank will allow. Then you might even buy a new tank to house more lol, or not. *shrug*

But those two albinos look like great! They give me an SB vibe... I've got two as well, one is thinner but not as lengthy as a normal, and the other is shorter and thick, but not as short as a true SB, so it could be an in-between.

What will you be feeding your new lil polys?
Thank you.. oh i love these guys.. my first one was injured and died from a wound he received inside a ship {hide in type} I only had him 2 months when that happened.. so then i bought these two and gave them their own tank for awhile along with a ropefish.. I feed them cichlid pellets, shrimp pellets and frozen brine and frozen shrimp.. and i just started trying algae pellets..they are not interested yet.. these guys are just beginning to be good eaters.. my first guy ate like a dog ripping at a bone,... so adorable.. he would be so fiesty his food would go flying.. these are laid back yet..but i am sure they will develope more personality as they grow..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store