Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
ArttyFish;4569580; said:
Why dont you just mind your own business and quit thinking you will save the world. Stop snitchin' on stuff that doesn't pertain to you. Do you know what they do to people who snitch in prison and in the streets? Nobody needs a righteous so called hero. So you saw it at the store, either buy it or forget about it.
So if you go down to Walmart and they are selling babies, you won't do anything because you don't want to "snitch"? STFU and stay off these forums.

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
Ok kids... its like you all are saints or something. I live in the real world. Money rules everything around it. If you dont think so ask a homeless guy at the stoplight begging for money. Dont think you all are innocent. Ask your parents if they ever did something "not right". No one is excluded from doing something wrong or bad in their life. It just shows how fake you kids are in pretending your all angels.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Interesting thread. Still find it really hard to believe a pet store was selling a real turtle, especially since there are no pictures of said turtle and only one person claims to have seen it.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
I'm going to lock this. It is highly illegal to even have a sea turtle in the US. All of them in captive settings are under gov't control. As a facility, we don't actually own them - we are under the regs of the gov't - and they tell us where we can and can't send them.

If you want help with this situation, PM me or email me at Sharksandcrocs@live.com I've delt (in depth) with cases like this. Send me a pic of the animal and the store name and location. I can take it from there so you don't need to worry. It is the right thing to do to report cases like this - regardless of what anyone tells you.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store