LFS : Malaysia in Details

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
Wow! Thanks so much for posting this, I find it really interesting to read and see the pics :)

Alistriwen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Are most of those fish wild caughts or captive raised? Dont usually see so many full grown fish for sale.

AW7020

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2007
Malaysia
Alistriwen;1574380; said:
Are most of those fish wild caughts or captive raised? Dont usually see so many full grown fish for sale.
The Ones you see on the starting posts are for sale and their sources range from local farm breeded, to imported ones such as the Koi from Japan.

The one you see in the Mini Aquarium are for show only and the speciments, most of them were arranged together with the local fishery dept. - according to what was written on the signages there any way.

Till then keep looking and thanks for the nice comments all.

AW7020

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2007
Malaysia
More tanks and on the last one you can see the credits given for the fishes from the local fishery department. The fishes in the mini aquaria are not for sale.

Sorry for the Shaky photos shots as the lighting was rather dim and i had to use a rather slow shutter speed. Did not have a camera tripod with me this time. mayby next time. There are more tanks further down the mini aquarium exhibit and so more pic coming

IMG_4141 XL Mini Aquarium Tank 5.JPG

IMG_4142 XL Mini Aquaria Tank 6.JPG

IMG_4143 XL Mini Aquaria Tank 7.JPG

muckieman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2007
georgia
its killing me to see these pics and not be there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com