clarksville
wingbak48;473538; said:
jeez thats a huge list
that's what she said :ROFL:

honghong

Feeder Fish
Feb 28, 2009
singapore
Hi, do anyone know where to find ecobio block in singapore, i was thinking of trying out one in my fish tank. Have no idea where do they sell such stuffs in singapore and cant seem to find one.Anyone know where have? Preferbly shops in the west.:D Thanks alot.

rdx1555

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2008
Arcadia, CA
Im currently in Singapore for the next couple of days in the Tiong Bahru area just a couple blocks up from the Wu Hu Aquarium. Anyways being from the US and having no clue about the Singapore area I would like to know if anyone can point out some other nice stores to check out nearby preferably with more channa or asian arowana stock.

-Thanks
Chris

arros123

Feeder Fish
Apr 10, 2009
India
all of our ponds & tanks are outdoors:
300 rubbermaid pond (oscars, marble cat, tinfoils, leporinus, dist sexfasciatus). canoe pond (belonesox, jd, plecos, misc tropicals). boat pond (florida gar, yellow bullhead, jd, plecos, misc tropicals). 125 (gg growout, hoplos, plecos, bluefin killies, swamp darters, sailfin shiners, flagfish, native mollies). 70 (all natives). and a bunch of tub ponds 20 to 75 gal (gambusia, mollies, guppies).
_________
www.floatingtank.at
trabajo vilafranca del penedes

BlitzRui

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2009
Singapore
RedSalmon;1009449; said:
i saw knife fish at simei shopping center, pets farm i think. the knife fish cost about 13 dollars @ around 3 inches
Really? I got mine 3 inches for $5

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store