List your current Piranha stock!!!!

Nickg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
England
WWW.PIRANHA-HUT.CO.UK
Hi All,

I am fairly new here so dont know too many of you, but as a Piranha dealer I am always interested to see what types of Piranha people are currently keeping.

I know this thread has probably been done before, but people's stocks and tastes change all the time, so I thought I would start a Summer 2006 one.

Please list what type and size of Piranha you currently have and any pics you think we might like to see of your prized P's.

Currently I am ashamed to say I dont have any personal fish, as I sell Piranha for a living, I see lots of amazing specimens but dont often keep any back for myself although I did just have a Pristobrycon Maculipinnis (see pic below of my one) that is a very rare P from Venezuela, but ended up selling him to a collector in London.

I have requested from my Brazilian dealer, along with a load of other smaller Piraya, if he has anything a little on the larger side, then I would keep him as a project to grow a large Piraya, and also hopefully in August we are getting fish from Bolivia and their Rhoms are amazing looking and not been seen in the hobby before, so that would be nice, but we got to get them over first.

Anyway, look forward to seeing how many MFK members are also Piranha owners.

Nickg

importracer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
NorthernCalifornia
100g
10 REDS
3 CARIBE

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com