Aww, he's so PRETTY.
what kind?

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
lol Gramz.

Um....This seems like a ridiculous question, but what do I do with him? I mean, I can't bury him, ground's under 18" of snow. I feel kind of callous flushing him down the toilet, I'm not just gonna throw him away...Can't let the tank reabsorb him....So what do I do? Build a pyre in an ash tray and burn him? I'm so clueless right now.... I've never had to do this before...

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
lol Gramz.

Um....This seems like a ridiculous question, but what do I do with him? I mean, I can't bury him, ground's under 18" of snow. I feel kind of callous flushing him down the toilet, I'm not just gonna throw him away...Can't let the tank reabsorb him....So what do I do? Build a pyre in an ash tray and burn him? I'm so clueless right now.... I've never had to do this before...
You could put him in a ziploc in the freezer and then when the snow melts give him a proper burial.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
Or you could put him in a jar of 90% isopropyl alchol and preserve him for along time :) sorry for your loss
Hmmm....My dad did that with a deer fetus like 15-20 years ago. Just shipped it to Lep a couple months ago, actually. lol.

Thanks. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store