Loco & Friends ( MEGA LOAD WARNING)

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Loco is a great looking Oscar..and his colors have definitly enhanced since you got him.. he is a brute ... beautiful oscar.. and love all your other pets as well ..those parakeets are gorgeous and your hamster..he looks big for a hamster..and beautiful cats..cute goldies .. you have very nice pets and a couple of those oscar loco pics were fabulous.. definitly getting better with cam too..

Militis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2008
Magic Place Of Wonders And Delights
Red Devil;1824552; said:
Loco is a great looking Oscar..and his colors have definitly enhanced since you got him.. he is a brute ... beautiful oscar.. and love all your other pets as well ..those parakeets are gorgeous and your hamster..he looks big for a hamster..and beautiful cats..cute goldies .. you have very nice pets and a couple of those oscar loco pics were fabulous.. definitly getting better with cam too..

Thanks and yer the hamster is big lol i feed all the pet steriods can't you tell naw i don't do that but yer thanks i was like showing you the updates since you and others got me this far :D but yer so much change in 6 months ay.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Militis;1824558; said:
Thanks and yer the hamster is big lol i feed all the pet steriods can't you tell naw i don't do that but yer thanks i was like showing you the updates since you and others got me this far :D but yer so much change in 6 months ay.
Keep up the good work .. and things will even get better.. post some more of that ham..i mean hamster haha

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Militis;1826669; said:
Mums goldfish they never stay still so hard to get a good picture did my best to get pictures so here they are.......
:popcorn:
nice goldies .. one looks like it will need more room.. grew big..beautiful tail on it.. i have 8 gold fish... they are 9 years old.. they are almost all 8-9 inches now.. they have a few babies every year that we find in the pond..most get eaten by the frogs and turtles..

Militis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2008
Magic Place Of Wonders And Delights
Red Devil;1826852; said:
nice goldies .. one looks like it will need more room.. grew big..beautiful tail on it.. i have 8 gold fish... they are 9 years old.. they are almost all 8-9 inches now.. they have a few babies every year that we find in the pond..most get eaten by the frogs and turtles..

Ok cool and yer he is getting quite big and yes the gravel is really gross at the moment because of the sunlight we moved the tank thought it was better but sunlight did'nt help and made algae i think it is and move tank back so yer he are trying to clean the tank.

But thanks everyone for the nice commets hopefully the oscar gets bigger well i guess we will find out thanks for the kinda words :D .

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Militis;1826895; said:
Ok cool and yer he is getting quite big and yes the gravel is really gross at the moment because of the sunlight we moved the tank thought it was better but sunlight did'nt help and made algae i think it is and move tank back so yer he are trying to clean the tank.

But thanks everyone for the nice commets hopefully the oscar gets bigger well i guess we will find out thanks for the kinda words :D .
your very welcome... keep those pics coming especially of the beautiful Loco ..he is a sweetie

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store