looking for a starter predator!

PDRed302

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2011
Fort Worth Texas
Oscar in a 75 all day, they're great fish.

obsoleteturtle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2012
winnipeg
The last time I seen them was 1 year ago at lfs they had to get rid of them I asked why she said they are banned in Canada. Totally sux cause I so wanted sum and I should have got them when I could have, ohwel u win sum lose sumlol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Well I don't think there illegal where I live in Canada (Winnipeg mb) because multiple lfs have them here. Maybe it's just certain provinces.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

predator1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
Toronto Ontario
ok ah dont want to big of a tank as Im taking it to university! 60 gallon my limmit! really but I really want a red devil! oh well I dont wanna stunt its size so I guesse a JD would work. the reason I want a singl fish is cause I dont want it to get hard to clean and keep up with!buttttttt could I get a jaguar cichlid? o and what gendre of the JD can I mix? like female female male male or female male?

Tayler

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2011
SoCal
Midas an red devil are a little different but not much, you can keep a pair of JDs in a 60gal get 2 filters and you will be good to go.

predator1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
Toronto Ontario
you know what though im going to aim for 75 gallon though just scared it will weigh to much cause il put in my base meant but off to university will it go through GROUND

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store