looking for a starter predator!

obsoleteturtle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2012
winnipeg
recently I read article saying snakeheads illegal in cannada. I always wanted a dwarf tropical type and researched most of the snakeheads wont tolerate cannadas winters ven in toronto were its on southern cannada. the northern snakeheads can but most cant so why dont cannada just ban the northern snakeheads not the ones that cant survive!!!!!!
Snakeheads aren't banned everywhere in Canada only the places where they can tolerate our waters

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
i have the answer for this entire question once in for all. since your young or oscaroo in disguise your mind will never be made up and keep changing. so maybe wait till you actually get the tank then decide

Sent from my cave

Puffer puffer pass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2012
Fort Collins
One suggestion that I think you should check out to see how aggressive of fish you want... Some fish are to aggressive and you can only keep with there own kind (like puffers generally). And some will still eat other fish but you can still keep it with others ( like a marbled gar or a bichir)

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Loves severums

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2009
Michigan
guys he made up his mind... mods can we close this... its getting old...

Loves severums

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2009
Michigan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne-5niQvisk&feature=fvst kinda oscar tank I would want except only one them hi fin plecos no knife fish and with 1 fire convict convicts i read online DONT get eaten from oscars often due to there aggressivness to push away the oscar despite there size but I am getting very young oscar so I will have to get convict and pleco smaller and hope they grow as fast as the oscar
or like this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nHzsS_meBQ

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store