Want to Buy Looking for piebald midas

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Good luck on your search, great fish with the same BIG personality as the typically FH. After my last FH years ago this is the direction that I went, and 10 yrs later still happy that I did.

Reactions: Jexnell

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
Good luck on your search, great fish with the same BIG personality as the typically FH. After my last FH years ago this is the direction that I went, and 10 yrs later still happy that I did.
Thank you not having any luck so far no where stocking them and no where willing to.

Im worried about importing fish as when Eddie came he was 3 days late and nearly dead I had him on treatment day one and had no end of issues throughout.

I'm considering a jaguar instead as that's a fish I've never kept but always wanted to.

Just don't know what to do ??

mr cichlid

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2017
I got some creamsicle anphilophis fry left in community tank. Parents from craigslist so I can't confirm they are pure midas. I see traits of red devil also. But beautiful. If you pay shipping I'll grab as many as possible and won't charge for the fish or my time. They are inevitable fish food...so I'd love see few survive. If you are interested email me topqualitycichlids@gmail.com

Reactions: phreeflow and RD.

mr cichlid

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2017
I specified creamsicle because they are orange and white. I always knew piebald as black and another color.

Reactions: RD.

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
I got some creamsicle anphilophis fry left in community tank. Parents from craigslist so I can't confirm they are pure midas. I see traits of red devil also. But beautiful. If you pay shipping I'll grab as many as possible and won't charge for the fish or my time. They are inevitable fish food...so I'd love see few survive. If you are interested email me topqualitycichlids@gmail.com
Thank you for your very generous offer I have sent an email ?.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
That's crazy, I had no idea. It takes me back to Netscape 1.0 Back in time indeed. lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store