Status
Not open for further replies.

rivers-rtc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
England
Hi :nilly:
i'm looking for a RTC to go in my 650gl tank must be around 18-20+ any smaller and it will be lunch to my RTC/TSN ( 32in ). must be free or very cheap i live in England/Bristol so would have to be over here, any help with this one will make me very :).

my mobile:07813472294 or e.mail:rivers351@btinternet.com

Thanks

rivers-rtc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
England
rivers-rtc;2459306; said:
i'm looking for a RTC to go in my 650gl tank must be around 18-20+ any smaller and it will be lunch to my RTC/TSN ( 32in ). must be free or very cheap i live in England/Bristol so would have to be over here, any help with this one will make me very :).

Thanks

seems that no one has any RTC over here.
anyway to update i have 1 to pick up in london
regards

MalawiBoy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2008
California
rivers-rtc;2476400; said:
rivers-rtc;2459306; said:

Thanks

seems that no one has any RTC over here.
anyway to update i have 1 to pick up in london
regards
1Gr8fizh has one for free, don't know where he lives though.

King Edward

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
So you finished the tank then? Must look sweet. Your TSN's getting big! How bigs your hybrid now?

rivers-rtc

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
England
Hi mate,
the RTC i had died a little time ago thats why i was looking.
the tank is finished and looks the part, he/she is almost 3ft now. its good to her the TSN is doing good too.

King Edward

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
thats sad...but 3ft...thats massive!!! Initially the TSN was growing very slowly, but hes really picked up over the last few months. I'll post some pics of him later in the week. Hes very active too, he loves swiming against the flow. The mayan cichlid is doing great too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store