lost in the floods

D. Hedington

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2009
QLD, austaralia
Hey guys,
So much for christmas, my towns flooded, lost just about everything I own, my fish are left left for dead, due to a forced evac.
Lost my home, few thousand dollars of fishing gear, my car.
Havent slet for three nights. got on the chopper yesterday and cant wait to get back to see what is left.
Im not the worst off, so We all in good spirits.

check my facebook for photos

Drew Hedington.

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
sad to hear man, you're probably up north yeah out bundaberg way? My dad is working 80km north of roma and his whole work is flooded in, luckily origin can lift people out with their choppers (he works for origin energy). I had a feeling this year would be a wet one, and after constant rain for a month i'm getting sick of it... I hope the water levels drop for you very soon.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Hope that evrything turns out fine, in the end.

CLDarnell

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2010
Omaha
Oh man, that sucks. I am glad to hear you are OK. Good luck to you and be safe...

kdrun76

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
CT
I was flooded out last Spring... they had helicopters picking people off of roof tops 0.25 miles from me, but I am just enough higher to have been spared that part of the fun. We only flooded the first floor and were able to live on the second floor.

Dude you have my sympathies. I can't imagine having to leave everything like that. Mother Nature is impressive, but in your shoes its hard to appreciate her forces. Glad to hear you are safe.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
my heart goes out to you... devestation like this is so hard to go through.... i hope your on top again soon..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store