Lots of pics past and present

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Here is another one of my Heller and otapa swords.
I liked the tank set up this way and I am hoping to recreate this on a much larger scale in the 7 foot.

Reactions: Wailua Boy

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
Give it a few years and they will start agreeing with you, I think we all go through phrases of trying to cram huge fish in tiny tanks,, I know I did

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
I did too,But I thought passing on what we have learned was a good thing and the purpose of the forum.Seems not.Oh well you can't please everyone.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Ha.thanks.But I don't think so.
Judging from comments made in other recent posts(jag tank size) I say too much and any advice I may have is not welcome.I think I was even called a fish nazi at one point.
I did too,But I thought passing on what we have learned was a good thing and the purpose of the forum.Seems not.Oh well you can't please everyone.
I dont thinks this was the case at all. I think the confusion came from not understanding why some where getting angry @ op. Also dont think the comments were directed at you. Its cool that you pass along knowledge but ya cant take it personal if someone doesnt follow it.

Any very nice tanks

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
I dont thinks this was the case at all. I think the confusion came from not understanding why some where getting angry @ op. Also dont think the comments were directed at you. Its cool that you pass along knowledge but ya cant take it personal if someone doesnt follow it.

Any very nice tanks
That's the bit I don't get.
I never took him not following my advice personal, I don't really care what his thoughts are on my advice but he kept defending the notion of keeping a jag in a 75.
That to me is something that needed challenging. Not because I needed him to take my advise but because the idea was cruel and wrong to me and many others.
Then the posts come about me getting angry with the op and forcing my views on him.
Not once did I feel angry and the guy asked the question so I gave my answer.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store