Louisville Kentucky

svtim

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2008
The VILLE
i had a tour once with the local hobby club it is nice and rusty is a great host as well.

notho2000

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2010
winnipeg, canada
Rusty was just in Winnipeg two weeks ago. The DFO (Dead Fish Order) brought him in to speak on
Livebearers of Central America and CA Cichlids. It was a super weekend with lots of great camaraderie. Rusty had many rare items
for the auction such as Rio Grijalva 'salvini', Herichthys labridens 'yellow' (and pure), T. wesseli ... the list goes on. Kevin Kaschl
drove in from Saskatoon for the event. Apparently Rusty loves Winnipeg in winter. Go figure it.
Return of the Wessel.jpg

Return of the Wessel.jpg

harleyboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2013
saskatoon sk. canada
Rusty was just in Winnipeg two weeks ago. The DFO (Dead Fish Order) brought him in to speak on
Livebearers of Central America and CA Cichlids. It was a super weekend with lots of great camaraderie. Rusty had many rare items
for the auction such as Rio Grijalva 'salvini', Herichthys labridens 'yellow' (and pure), T. wesseli ... the list goes on. Kevin Kaschl
drove in from Saskatoon for the event. Apparently Rusty loves Winnipeg in winter. Go figure it.
View attachment 985651
I had a post awhile back we had a auction in Saskatoon on Sunday where I purchased a pair of f1 salvinis from that location. guy out here Kevin acton had 3 wild pairs from rust colours are just amazing can't wait for fry

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store