luck changer?

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
i guess it didn't change anything. a gar got bleeding gums yesterday and was dead today, the last of my wild caught lng. then as i looked into my 20gal i noticed one of my afro aros was dead, it was eating and was perfictly fin yesterday. so after i was on my way back to the tank to feed my discus i noticed my xxl male was dead...he got stuck behind my sponge filter and died. just keeps on going down down down.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
oh ya that is the best thing about the bottom. it only can go up.

then today my afro that wasnt eating died. so no luck change there. also one of my gars bite me.:headbang2

dayak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2010
sacramento
im not sure what kind of luck you talking about weather in your life or luck of keeping fish.
if its fish keeping..which is most likely which im based on your forum post history..its got nothing to do with luck.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
im not sure what kind of luck you talking about weather in your life or luck of keeping fish.
if its fish keeping..which is most likely which im based on your forum post history..its got nothing to do with luck.
hahahahaha nice attempt there. you are the farthest from anyone that can open their mouths, at least in the world of fish keeping... now here is one for you, your category is "things you can do" your phrase is "bl_w m_" ...would you like to buy a vowel?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store