Lyonsi?

lloyd378

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2012
Tacoma, WA
I know they aren't what you bargained for, but I think they are still pretty sweet! I'd take them off of your hands if you lived in WA state :)

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
That would be awesome! Thank you!

I called the LFS I got them from and they have no clue what I'm talking about. I'm actually kinda pissed about it....Oh well, lesson learned!
Tough break. I hope you can pick up some authentic Lyonsi from a member or vendor. They are great fish to keep. I have a breeding pair that constantly keep my growout tank full of fry. Good luck!

Dispatch273

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
CT
Lyonsi Fry inbox for info will ship
Thank you! I'll contact you after my surgery(trying to keep the bioload down in all my tanks so while I'm one armed, water changes will be easier!)

Tough break. I hope you can pick up some authentic Lyonsi from a member or vendor. They are great fish to keep. I have a breeding pair that constantly keep my growout tank full of fry. Good luck!
Thanks! I managed to get another pretty good shot of the smaller of the two. Anyone else have any opinions on what they might be?

TMSB805

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Laurel Maryland
I'm confused. The color is off but the body is accurate for lyonsi.

Oh by the way I just had surgery(rotator cuff) and currently one armed. It sucks lol. But I did manage to do water changes on all 6 of my tanks

Dispatch273

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
CT
I'm confused. The color is off but the body is accurate for lyonsi.

Oh by the way I just had surgery(rotator cuff) and currently one armed. It sucks lol. But I did manage to do water changes on all 6 of my tanks
Ya I'm confused as well! The other one looks like a syn that hasn't fully colored up to me. Sorry you had to have surgery but its encouraging to hear you were still able to do water changes. I've got to have a Bankart repair, luckily my rotator cuff is still in good shape. Any tips you can share for recovery?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store