M.F.K. Tri-State Meet at Shark Aquarium - June 25, 2006 - Discussion

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
Where does everybody park once it gets a little packed?

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
What an awesome day. I finally got to meet my "idol" the trust ! Now ,Ive known jed for years but this is the first time weve met in person ! I also got to meet with Dmack and IMFH ..cool bunch of guys , thanks for dropping by ! .

We also got to go to ECZS again and finally to Michaels where we got to check out his collection. Overall, it was a great day for the hobby . Thanks to George for giving us a generous discount and letting our members crowd the aisles of his store.

Special thanks to Ming, Li, Tainted Glory, Joel and his bro ( i always forget your name ,sorry !) , Michael,Rayman45 and Jeff, Nic and his friend for taking the time off today to meet with us. Majority of us went home with a new fish of course. ...

Jed and Neo , Post the pics !

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
it was a great time. i had alot of fun. Li Ming Wes Michael and everybody else it was good seeing you guys. Dmack and jed it was a pleasure meeting you guys (and anybody else i forgot). michael thanks for letting me(us) see your set up and collection. you have some amazing stuff. Thanks too all who put this together and for the record i technically got lost again.

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
it was a great time. i had alot of fun. Li Ming Wes Michael and everybody else it was good seeing you guys. Dmack and jed it was a pleasure meeting you guys (and anybody else i forgot). michael thanks for letting me(us) see your set up and collection. you have some amazing stuff. Thanks too all who put this together and for the record i technically got lost again.

Ok Nic, the Next MFK meet will be over at Best Buy..You have to get a GPS !

Dawgz

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2006
NJ
haha i went today to get something and i noticed the MFK decal you guys put on the back of the tank with the HUGE wolffish..... :clap

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
I had a good time seeing everyone again wish I could have made it to ecz cuz I didn't find what I needed at SA. I'll glady take donations if anyone has any fish over 12".

rook45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
new jersey
haha i went today to get something and i noticed the MFK decal you guys put on the back of the tank with the HUGE wolffish..... :clap
i was there today too i didn't notice the decal

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store