MagnumX update

Acubillos19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
Laguna Niguel
Robby wait till Mary and i get that camera you will get amazing pictures of mag x!! Rather the using your phone....
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Acubillos19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
Laguna Niguel
Guess I'm going to be building a steel top with thumb print access only then! Probably add some flamethrowers to side of the tank too. Haha I was pretty much asleep when I posted last night or I would have showed u how to play reflex, working today

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Hahah I've been shredding Manchester 2!!! Lol
But good luck nothing will stop me to get that little guy! Psh flamethrowers no problem... Lol
My little guy is getting some awesome pearls on his face... He is just scared to death being on the side with the large male festae. May have to get some more when i sell my black umbee.

NVHC651

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2010
CA
Dang I forgot flame throwers are no match for the power of that mighty mustache! U should get more fa sho

Acubillos19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
Laguna Niguel
Dang I forgot flame throwers are no match for the power of that mighty mustache! U should get more fa sho

Hahah yeah i didn't forget..... Lol
I May if i keep that 50 gallon!!

worldbelow07

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
SoCal
Hahah I've been shredding Manchester 2!!! Lol
But good luck nothing will stop me to get that little guy! Psh flamethrowers no problem... Lol
My little guy is getting some awesome pearls on his face... He is just scared to death being on the side with the large male festae. May have to get some more when i sell my black umbee.

I've got 4 little ones with your name on them

FlatFishLeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
USA
Do me a favor, drop off your black to WorldBelow, he's gonna babysit the Black for me! I can trade you fry, I have a nice size group! Got them last week from WB, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Acubillos19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2011
Laguna Niguel
Do me a favor, drop off your black to WorldBelow, he's gonna babysit the Black for me! I can trade you fry, I have a nice size group! Got them last week from WB, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I already have a tank that i have aside with the black now. But right now i don't need a mag x. So for now i am just looking to sell the black.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store