Maine Coon

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I do not have the yard for a large dog, and I have had plenty of pootches in my 56 years. labs, German short hairs, retrievers bla bla bla.

and I am thinking in 5 years it might eat the wifes weenie dogs, KIDDING!!

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
LOL!.....what kind of dog does Castle have?
Pitbulls.
I do not have the yard for a large dog, and I have had plenty of pootches in my 56 years. labs, German short hairs, retrievers bla bla bla.

and I am thinking in 5 years it might eat the wifes weenie dogs, KIDDING!!
Boom! Perfect reason to go out every day and enjoy the natural beauty that is around you in the Pacific Northwest.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
lets not be discussing whither popss wants a cat or a dog, back on question posed.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice redirect lol.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
pretty simple question, have you ever had one? and if so, what was the experience with it? LoL

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
You have 7 cats.. I can't imagine the Ammonia.. There's a reason there's a such thing as a "crazy cat lady". And it's not because a ton of cats is cool. Normal domesticated cats are cool if you get a well behaved one. But you took adoption too far.

If you're spending $$$$$ on a cat. Save up. Get a Serval. Anything else small cat wise that you paid for. Pretty lame.

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Nice redirect lol.
I know since someone mentioned Pits.. I almost mentioned Grimace...

Not mine. Only few ever met him. But IMO everything a pit should be.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
You have 7 cats.. I can't imagine the Ammonia.. There's a reason there's a such thing as a "crazy cat lady". And it's not because a ton of cats is cool. Normal domesticated cats are cool if you get a well behaved one. But you took adoption too far.

If you're spending $$$$$ on a cat. Save up. Get a Serval. Anything else small cat wise that you paid for. Pretty lame.
Why not go with a f1 Savannah or bengal? They'd be half the price and still wild.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store