Malabar snakehead... Channa Diplogramma

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Nice channa. Good work updating the progress and the spotting looks awesome.
Thanks

Okay, thanks my friend
Welcome

Wow Blkpiranha They are so blue lol that's awesome mine are about one color change before yours. fun to watch them grow and cool to see yours and watch mine follow suit ;)
Thanks! Pretty cool to watch these fish morph. Not sure if I have ever owned any fish that changed this much.

Nice coloration. :drool:
Thank you!

JayP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2012
Nova Scotia Canada
Ok I am super jealous Mine are finally changing blue in the tails but man your seem like it happen quicker ? what do you feed them and what do you have for filtration ?, could be im just impatient because I see your and your are older than mine lol :)

rocky2

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2010
india
those are some nice looking fish

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Wow beautiful! Love the spots!
Thanks

Ok I am super jealous Mine are finally changing blue in the tails but man your seem like it happen quicker ? what do you feed them and what do you have for filtration ?, could be im just impatient because I see your and your are older than mine lol :)
Age is probably the factor as all they are eating is Hikari floating sticks. They have been on a kind of hunger strike lately since I added a 6" RTG. Not sure what the problem is as they don't attack the food anymore. I noticed when I added some cut up shrimp they ate it with vigor so I hope they aren't holding out for more shrimp. The filtration is 2 aquaclear 110's and and FX5 on a 230 gallon tank.

those are some nice looking fish
Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store