Male Blue Umbee

UMBEEKING

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2008
REALM OF THE UMBEE
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A BLUE FRECKLED FACE MONSTER! MY TWO LOCATION POINTS ARE MAKEING A MARK IN THE HOBBY FORESURE. LOOK AT ALL THOSE FRECKLES. WEEDEMESE GOOD JOB WITH THEM. THERE IS ANOTHER MEMBER HERE WITH MY 18INCHER MALE "KAMODO DRAGON," FROM THIS LOCATION. I CANT WAIT TO CROSS THE TWO STRAINS X AND Z, TO SEE IF WE CAN MAKE THESE BLUE UMBEES ANY CRAZIER. GOOD JOB BUDDY YOU ARE PUTTING IT DOWN FOR THE LOCATION Z'S HARD. UMBEEKING

weedamese

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2008
in the fish room
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A BLUE FRECKLED FACE MONSTER! MY TWO LOCATION POINTS ARE MAKEING A MARK IN THE HOBBY FORESURE. LOOK AT ALL THOSE FRECKLES. WEEDEMESE GOOD JOB WITH THEM. THERE IS ANOTHER MEMBER HERE WITH MY 18INCHER MALE "KAMODO DRAGON," FROM THIS LOCATION. I CANT WAIT TO CROSS THE TWO STRAINS X AND Z, TO SEE IF WE CAN MAKE THESE BLUE UMBEES ANY CRAZIER. GOOD JOB BUDDY YOU ARE PUTTING IT DOWN FOR THE LOCATION Z'S HARD. UMBEEKING
Yea I totally forgot about KAMODO! :) Thanks alot yep the X and Z strains are great! We'll make some very nice umbees for sure!

weedamese

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2008
in the fish room
Wow! That's an awesome specimen. I don't think I'd part with to easy if he was mine.
Yea, but I'm sending this fish to a friend we're going to keep it in a circle I'm pretty sure I'll get to see it and it will be in good hands! I have 2 other males and they are great aswel!

Peacock Rey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2010
Trenton NJ
Very nice umbee !!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store