Man hasen't eaten anything in 70 years?! Hmm...

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
In a few weeks we'll probably find out that the hospital he was at is in serious debt and they needed the publicity, so most of it was faked. But for now, it's fun to imagine eating nothing and staring at the sun for nourishment.

dookie

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hong Kong
i had a dragon moray eel that didn't feed for 6 months and then started eating one day for no apparent reason. It later died 3 months after it started eating though..

bahamaqt00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
kirkland wa
knifegill;4136087; said:
I kept watching related videos and one says he stares at the sun and converts the light into a sticky lump in his throat that he uses to fuel his chakra. Yay! Another excuse to stare at the sun.

yeah that is pretty disgusting. Did you watch the one where the lady like stick her fingers in his mouth to "feel" this lump?! lol..nasty

Just Toby

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Guildford UK
Wow, some angry people on this thread....

I can go 2 hours without food and I do not have to visit any dimension.

He probably feeds on daft forum threads and 9 pages in he must be getting fat.

You cannot live without food and water end of. And I do not believe 108 days either unless you start at 20 or 30 stone and still then I think you would die.

All religions look daft to non believers

I am off to the planet zorg to download my aura...

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
I actually didn't notice any angry people. Who seems angry?

mgk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2010
nowhereville
he totally takes in nourishment they said he takes in nectar through his head. I too take in sugary fluids through my head, more specifically my mouth :D

btw if he baths he can absorb liquid through his skin, having the mind of a 25 year old is interesting though if its true.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store