For Sale Manueli Piranha W/ 180gal setup

Scruffy4

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2020
Canada
Up for sale is my 8” manueli piranha. I hate to be writing this but unfortunately I will be moving and he can’t join me. Purchased him from dragon aquarium March of 2020 @3/4”. I will be selling everything together as I want this guy to continue having a great home. He is housed with a 3-4” bushy nose pleco and some assassin snails. Comes with a large piece of driftwood that I also made a cave out of. Black sand substrate mixed with Fluval fluorite sand. Also few different types of plants. The tank is in great condition as with all accessories.

Equipment list
180 gallon aquarium master dual lid tank.
180 gallon stand double door-black with led strip lighting added inside for when doing those water changes.
Fluval FX6 filter (2nd gen)
Fluval 305 filter
(2) 36” Fluval Plant 3.0 lights
300W ehiem jager heater
Hydor Koralia 2250 powerhead
Ryobi water pump(plug in) with python hosing for extremely fast water changes

IMG_1065.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

Aqua626

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2023
California
How much for everything and is there any algae in tank or filters? What fishes are inside the tank? Pickup only?

Gary Krupa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2021
Where in Canada are you located? My only concern is that these piranha normally don't travel well

Scruffy4

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2020
Canada
It’s a planted tank. Yes, a bit of algae here and there but it’s not taking over the tank. As far the filters, they’re cleaned out regularly.
I’m located in Richmond hill, Ontario. I will not ship.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store