Many wonderful plants for indoors or outdoors

Status
Not open for further replies.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
My entire Datura ssp collection is sold.
Thank you Mee Wee!

Rose of Sharons - Hibiscus syriacus - Lavender color flowers with maroon colored inside - From 4 inches to 15 inches - Sale $1. each

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Just in today - and freshly potted up.

TRUE BAMBOOS!!!! None of that fake "Lucky Bamboo" Dracaena.

These are rhizomes - Canes have been cut off. Expect large amounts of new shoots anywhere between the next few weeks, to the spring.

Phyllostachys bambusoides - THICK rhizomes - $10
Phyllostachys flexuosa and Phyllostachys makinoi - Small, with stem still attached - These look the same at small sizes, so they are mixed. I have five pots with several in each. $10 takes all.
Phyllostachys glauca - Nice rhizomes - $10.
Hackenchola (Spelling / Sp?) Might be Fargesia. A nice medium clumping species. Does not run. Two small clumps. $10 gets both.
Phyllostachys aureosulcata - Nice rhizomes $10

Extras WILL be given with each order to ensure success. Awesome around ponds, potted up inside or out, or as a "forest."
The ones listed as "rhizomes" run. Keep this in mind. Every one of them is hardy to Zone 5! (Massachusetts)

Shipping is a flat $10 on these. Thanks!

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Just in!

Bamboos:
Phyllostachys aurea, P. glauca, P. bambusoides, P. aureosulcata (new stock) $10 per group of roots. Some will have stalks.

Nandina domestica - Heavenly Bamboo Bundle of several plants - 5 at the least. $10

Rice Paper Plant - Tetrapanax papyrifer - Awesome! No leaves now, but my personal stock is already starting to grow again now. Yours will too, in 2 weeks or so. $20. Huge leaves, gets huge.

Sacred Lily - Rohdea japonica - very desirable evergreen plant with hot red berries in the fall that are grape sized! Now available are the berries. Each one is basically a huge seed (sometimes two) covered by the fire red seed coat/skin. $1 for 2 of them. Very easy to grow - just plop them in moist soil and watch them grow. (Trick: They need to be fresh, and these are fresh off the mother plants.)

Think that's it for now.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Hello,
The "Hackenchola/Fargesia" bamboos were misidentified. I have correctly identified them as Arundinaria gigantea. The price remains the same.

ADD: Chinese Sweet Box - An awesome evergreen bushy shrub with nice deep dark, small green leaves. Large seedlings for $3. Rarely available.

Tiger Arum - A very cool "bulb" with green spade shaped leaves with bright silver veins throughout. Very cool. $5 for a single plant. These get bigger every year, and they are cold hardy!

I have 5 or 6 "hanging" plants - vines - Pothos, Philodendrons, some are uncommon types. I don't really care for them. (One is a Philodendron "Brazil" - a very beautiful one) - Take 'em all (And if there are others, you'll get them too.) All for $20. Best to pick those up. They take up too much space. They are bigger, not small plants.

Syngonium podophyllum - Awesome arrowhead shaped leaves - I have 3 colors - hot pink, white (yes, really), and green with hot pink veins. I propagated too many! Get 5 starts (May be rooted already, or on the way to being rooted.) 10 for $3. If you bundle them up in one pot, it makes a show-stopping plant.

Yellow Buckeyes - You guys might remember these from the fall when they were just sprouting. I'm now offering the same, but larger - approx 8 inches tall with first set of leaves and a good, established taproot. (Being indoors, they have continued to grow, instead of going dormant.) $10 each. These are beautiful trees.

Think that's about it for today. Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store