Marble Motoro Growouts

Kolossus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Where the heart is!!!
Gone so long you forgot how to post a youtube video;)

Really nice marbles! Cant believe you are gonna lead us along one species at a time.

Hope the Hystrix is doing well.....

[YT]Ycf-jIi4IKk[/YT]
Lol! There were no iPhone MFK apps when I quit. Lol! It shows on my phone. Did I do something wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Kolossus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Where the heart is!!!
Those Marble pups look top notch to me at this stage, I can only see the marbling darkening as they mature.
Absolutely beautiful!!
Thank you sir! I thought they were pretty nice.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Lol! There were no iPhone MFK apps when I quit. Lol! It shows on my phone. Did I do something wrong?

Just teasing you, it only shows the link on my phone. But of course I am not at the level to be able to get an I Phone.:). Just have to stick to my Droid.

Kolossus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Where the heart is!!!
Very nice looking Marbles!!

Where did they come from? Scott? Mike?

I'll try to get some pics of lil lil Bill tonight..... ;)
Yep...got this pair from Mike. I hadn't seen any for sale of this nice of quality in a while so when I saw his, I had to pick up a pair (I'm almost as picky as you!)

Has lil lil Bill bred for you? You want to sell him back to me ;-)?! (J/k) Last update I saw was from beginning of last year I think. Didn't you pick up that blonde female marble as well? Has she bred for you?

(I guess I'm derailing my own thread lol)

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Yep...got this pair from Mike. I hadn't seen any for sale of this nice of quality in a while so when I saw his, I had to pick up a pair (I'm almost as picky as you!)

Has lil lil Bill bred for you? You want to sell him back to me ;-)?! (J/k) Last update I saw was from beginning of last year I think. Didn't you pick up that blonde female marble as well? Has she bred for you?

(I guess I'm derailing my own thread lol)
Thought they looked familiar..... lol. I had one of Mikes pups here for a while, looks like they may have different parents though, yours look really nice.

Lil lil Bill hasn't bred yet. Really thought he got the black mutt here, but not looking too promising. Doesn't seem all too interested in brown females, but is relentless with the mutt, has to be kept separate. Really wish I could find him a female or someone with a female would pick him up. I feel bad for the poor guy with no lady.

That blonde female and a few other Marbles went to Firemedic shortly after arriving here.....

Still working on the lil lil bill pics, have to get the pup tank finished first as I'm guessing there will be lil Larrys very soon.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store