March 2024 POTM - Vote Now!

Vote Now!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Time to vote for March 2024 Photo of the Month! Voting closes at the end of the month.
Lots of great entries!
Thanks to all who submitted!

Reactions: tlindsey

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Voted
Thanks Deadeye Deadeye for keeping this competition alive
Happy to keep it running!
I’ve been thinking about changing up the competition to keep it fresh, wondering about everyone’s thoughts. Something like different months themed to specific types of fish (cichlid, characin, labyrinth, etc.) or colors.

Reactions: Ogertron3000

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Happy to keep it running!
I’ve been thinking about changing up the competition to keep it fresh, wondering about everyone’s thoughts. Something like different months themed to specific types of fish (cichlid, characin, labyrinth, etc.) or colors.
I think the themed competitions would be good, it could even extend to TOTM if that ever gets resurrected.
Probably theres not enough interest at the moment to be too specific about entry criteria, it looks like you have enough trouble getting enough general entries each time you run it.
If the comps become more popular its something you should seriously consider, . Then again it might generate enough interest as its a different idea and might fire up a few people to try their luck.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Bump! Last day for more votes!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store