MASSIVE PREDATORS WOOT

AmphibiousMojo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Hey Canuck!
I'm setting up a dedicated system for a big boy Green Moray like yours. I know they are just so unpredictable! I couldn't bear to lose one of my sharks or other friends to the beast, so he will be with his buddy cleaner shrimp in a 550. I saw the eel in Atlanta and called to put a deposit down while I set up another system for him! He's like 5' long and big around as my arm. STOKED!

AmphibiousMojo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2008
Birmingham, AL
This will be the most dangerous fish I've ever owned. Aside from the obvious, how do you maintain the tank and avoid getting bit. Big greens / tesselatas/ etc. can do a real number on an unsuspecting aquarist!

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
SteveR;4199519; said:
Pics as promised Eel boy!
pics are in other threads
AmphibiousMojo;4201844; said:
Hey Canuck!
I'm setting up a dedicated system for a big boy Green Moray like yours. I know they are just so unpredictable! I couldn't bear to lose one of my sharks or other friends to the beast, so he will be with his buddy cleaner shrimp in a 550. I saw the eel in Atlanta and called to put a deposit down while I set up another system for him! He's like 5' long and big around as my arm. STOKED!
Thats awesome! greens are fun!

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
TheCanuck;3833542; said:
Hehehehe , thanks. He was getting beat up by my oscar really bad. I didnt know how to euthinize a fish that big , and couldnt think of what to do with it. So i tossed it in the sw tank lol.

.....I just had one of the moments when you laugh so much, you fall out of a chair!!!!
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store