Maximum size for

815billybob

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2012
dwight IL
You can kill a deer and watch it take its last breath of air but you can't take a fish out of water and see it take its last breath of water hahaha that's funny:D:D:D

Sent from my XT603 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Wiggles92

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
Pennsylvania
How do I euthanize him??? I've never killed a fish ?
Just take the head off at the base with one quick cut; be sure to use a large enough knife to ensure that it only takes one slice. There are other ways of euthanizing fish that are less messy, but this is the quickest way to do it and speed is crucial for minimizing pain.

As for the clove oil method, I can't ever find it for sale, so I don't have any experience using it.

815billybob

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2012
dwight IL
I love my fish but you guys crack me up. Its a Fish they don't have any feelings

815billybob

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2012
dwight IL
There kinda like a plant they see food and they eat it the rest of the time they just hang out there brain is the size of a pin tip

kroxabp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2011
Aquarium Desert
Just a knock on the head like when u catch a fish to eat. And u can chop him up and feed the meat to ur other gars that way atleast he served a purpose and u used 100% of his resources! Sad stuff but better off dead and peaceful!

#1 S. Vettel
+1
this is the best thing you could do i would

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
There kinda like a plant they see food and they eat it the rest of the time they just hang out there brain is the size of a pin tip

what are you, 5?

giant19000

Fahaka
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
THE AMAZON
I love my fish but you guys crack me up. Its a Fish they don't have any feelings

No they are not just fish I have more feelings for fish then I do cats or dogs I don't think this thread is for you go to a diff thread were fish are just fish not to us MFK members who treat them the right way!
Yes I can hunt anything and everything except fish unless they are minnows to feed MY fish,your sarcasm wasn't needed here I'm asking a serious question so I expect a serious answer not some BS
So please go annoy somebody else

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

giant19000

Fahaka
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
THE AMAZON
You can kill a deer and watch it take its last breath of air but you can't take a fish out of water and see it take its last breath of water hahaha that's funny:D:D:D

And wen I meant to go through my posts I meant to the OP from hujeta gars not u stop stalking me I know it mad cux of what I said

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store