MD/DC Snookin21 group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ians aro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
LeahisAweome;2515839; said:
I personally would rather do it all at once.

what are you wanting to order? i'm gonna put the order in tomorrow and they should be here by thursday (airport to airport). Pick up would be at BWI cargo area. PM me with what you are planning on ordering so that I can send a final order to John. John, let me know if LeahisAwsome paypal'd you before you ship out also. Thanks

Jamieishard

Fire Eel
Aug 15, 2008
Maryland
lol WOW this is awesome... well id get in on the order Ian but its too close to xmas....ill see ya tomorrow though!

snookn21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
FT. MYERS FL
www.aquabid.com
Ians aro;2516346; said:
what are you wanting to order? i'm gonna put the order in tomorrow and they should be here by thursday (airport to airport). Pick up would be at BWI cargo area. PM me with what you are planning on ordering so that I can send a final order to John. John, let me know if LeahisAwsome paypal'd you before you ship out also. Thanks

Will do Ian!!

snookn21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
FT. MYERS FL
www.aquabid.com
Emails sent to both of you!! If you guys want the fish shipped tomorrow everything has to be paid for by tonight. The fish will depart RSW at 11:30 am and arrive at BWI at 1:50 pm. If we dont ship tomorrow we can ship Monday morning and catch the same flight schedule. Let me know, thanks John

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store