Me and my tank with new addition

Ashley106

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2014
England
Well I've allways been a little ocd with my tank slowly upgrading in quality of fish as I go , ever since my first Ray a Peruvian triple spot motoro I have been obsessed with Ray's
image.jpeg
I moved the triple spot on to a friend and purchased a mini marble and hystrix from Richard Aqua man , unfortunatly the hystrix got attacked by an aggressive cichlid and died
image.jpeg
The mini marble grew and grew and my love got stronger for these amazing animals
image.jpeg
I then added another lovely male that I later rehomed due to it being a full size marble not a mini
image.jpeg
After many tank mates and never being happy with anything but my Ray's , I took a hard look and think and decided to go for a discus / Ray tank . one that can and can not work , with my large 9" male mini marble this wasn't going to work so reluctantly sold my mini marble Ray I had grown on for almost a year to start a fresh growing a pup mini marble with discus . this brings us to current day and the reason I have put this thread up , to show my new Ray , and to update as the Ray grows and develops as I never kept a log of the previouse one and its something I wish I had done

image.jpeg

Thanks for reading

smitty03281964

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 5, 2010
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
You have a really nice collection of rays

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
I have to say, those marbles you previously had were amazing. The new one looks like it has lots of potential as well. Looking forward to updates

Yoda1

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2010
UK
Ashley106,

Very nice Rays.

Btw, what type of Cichlid attacked the hytrix?

Ashley106

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2014
England
Thanks every body

Ashley106,

Very nice Rays.

Btw, what type of Cichlid attacked the hytrix?
The cichlid was a veija Argentea I think now is class as peratharaps Argentea , they change classifications so much I carnt keep up

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store