Status
Not open for further replies.

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
johnptc;3222314; said:
let us know when you bench twice your body weight :)
set that as your goal....

You didn't see those chicken legs? That IS double his weight..

Mr Pleco

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
West
Bsixxx;3222487; said:
to stop you right there, I squat 330 and dead 365, it's just my calves that are tiny, I can't seem to get mass on them.

I'll probably hit that by next month!

I know that, it's just my body structure when I pinch my shoulder blades together i do that.. can't help it..

I don't normally bench, I do dumbbells and I do muay thai to work out. but I was happy I could bench that much..
Nice job how much do you weigh? Make sure you keep your shoulder joint balanced, too much benching . Puts too much tension on the pecs which pulls you inward, watch your rotator cuff.... Do dumbell overhead shoulder presses and develop your back through rowing...Squats as mentioned will also increase your bench....keep up the good work! :headbang2

Gobrian44

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2009
Around.....
shoulda told him not to touch the bar....would been nicer

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Good job!

bluehairman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2007
Green Bay
If you had more muscular arms I'm sure you could bench a lot more than that... IMO your arms look small (no offense), but your max is pretty decent.

Do you do a lot of pectoral workouts?

shamrock

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
El Paso
Pretty good for a kid-wait til you get to your late 20s early 30s and develop what we in the gym call "man strength" I am 35 and hardly ever go to the gym but yet I lift almost double of what I did as a teenager. And as far as arching your back don't worry about it-I do the same as a matter of fact dudes in the gym give me c--- cause I even bounce the weight off my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store