meet my hybrids

BastardFish

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
West Coast
Nice like the Sunset's or JK's;) So is it becoming easier for you guy's down under to get FH now a days? Just asking because I know a few of our members on R'us, and others have hit me up asking how to get them down there. I always send them to the two dealers I know of that ship there. So I am just curious

fishdude666

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2006
australia
my big sunset was a fluke.
I paid through my ass for him like $300au
good flowerhorn are rare but when you see you buy.
did you check the white one she was nice but killed every thing.

BastardFish

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
West Coast
Yeah I saw her she looked to have a lot of Red Dev in her. Yeah man I know how it can be being in an area where the fish you like are hard to come by. You guys should make a by on a large batch of good quality fry and start making you own;) You ever need any help hit me up I feel for you guys hahha:headbang2

chrisdef15

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Australia
Anything good is hard to come by here. It sucks. The stuff ppl in the US complain about payin 50 for we would be lucky to get for 400-500. Then the stuff you pay hundreds for costs us thousands. Again, it sucks.

BastardFish

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
West Coast
Well don't feel to bad you guys have some great native fish down there I would love to get my hands on too ( Aussie lungfish for example heheh)
and like I said you guys ever get a wild hair up your a$s and want to try for some nice one's. I know a few guys who ship down there. Also I would not mind and think I may enjoy the challange of shipping out there ( fry only though), but someone there would have to have the co0rrect licence to recive the fish not really sure how they do it down there. Good luck with your fish keeping:headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store