MFK AQUASCAPE MEET ON OCT. 15

IMFishHead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2005
Clifton New Jersey USA
Yes I must say Li was quite the gentleman, he asked first who wants those beautiful loaches before he bought the rest! Also Li bought an Albino Wallago Attu catfish, that I shouldn't have told him about cause I'd be looking at it in my baby future monster tank! :)Psssst upyun that Nile perch looks even better in your tank!

upyun

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Philadelphia
IMFishHead;544282; said:
Psssst upyun that Nile perch looks even better in your tank!
hah! Yea, I'd love to see it when it cracks the glass out of my 55gal :grinno: The Nile Perch looked so badass, but I just wouldn't have the space for them; even in the near future. It was insane to see them at a size so small compared to seeing Larry Dalhberg catch monster perch on TV. It was nice to meet you Paul. I believe you are one of the few that introduced themselves to me.

Brian

p.s. I only caught a 3lb blue yesterday before the meet. No stripers :(

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
I had a pretty good time up there. It was nice to meet some people that frequent the forum and are passionate about fish. Pedro has an endless supply of piranhas and some really nice rays. I picked up a really nice 8" bagarius yarelli with 3" streamers from Pedro. I'd post a pic, but my digi camera isnt working right now for some reason. He had some really nice fish there. My favorites other than the yarelli would have to be the redfin wolfs and the huge black rhom he had hiding in the back. Stopped at shark aquarium before I went and they had some nice stuff too. Hope we can do this again soon, and I hope he has more bagarius next time. Good luck to everyone that bought fish. I'm sure they'll all do great in their new homes.

shoefreak03

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
in my own little world
IMFishHead;544282; said:
Yes I must say Li was quite the gentleman, he asked first who wants those beautiful loaches before he bought the rest! Also Li bought an Albino Wallago Attu catfish, that I shouldn't have told him about cause I'd be looking at it in my baby future monster tank! :)Psssst upyun that Nile perch looks even better in your tank!
so Li treats his EC member better than WC members??? Last So Cal meet he just went around all the tanks and claimed all the fishes his...:irked: He was pretty fast for a little guy. :ROFL:

Where are the pictures!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store