• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
I cannot believe that the no bakes are beating me. Let alone beating anyone. I seem to have wasted aLOT of time for nothing. If I would ave known I could just make cookies and add a sign that explans what it is. Hell I wouldn't even have to go that far. I can get no bakes at the store for like $5.

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
Nice cakes everybody!
Number 3 almost looks like it belongs in the stingray candy contest.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
koop171;2566402; said:
I cannot believe that the no bakes are beating me. Let alone beating anyone. I seem to have wasted aLOT of time for nothing. If I would ave known I could just make cookies and add a sign that explans what it is. Hell I wouldn't even have to go that far. I can get no bakes at the store for like $5.
Isnt this just for fun?

Let me know and I can withdraw your entry...

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
It took us all a lot of time. I worked really hard at mine, I am very proud of it. I thought mine was pretty creative. On the other hand its not like I or anyone else had anything more creative then anyone else. All the things entered were creative in their own way. I really like some of the cakes and creations on here and they all look awesome. 9 is kind of like looking at a decorated fish tank, It has detail in it and I am sure it took just as much time as it took me to carve color and put together my cake. I am very proud of all the baked stuff on here for the creativeness of it. I really enjoyed looking at everyones creation - I thought it was a pretty fun.

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
I'm all for no bake's but when it comes down to who had the best cake, it's #5 hands down.
I'm amazed it is loosing so badly. Just go back to all the cakes and look at them. Now imagine you
are a professional cake judge. And you have to judge the best "cake" that involves fish.
That's a three layer cake. And it has like 4 different types of cake flair on it.
#2 comes in a close 2nd though. very close.
I also like the ray. I'm gunnu guess, but Looks like a Gr8 cake...

new2natives

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
ohio
as a way to garner more votes, my girlfriend said i should point out how much fondant costs, and how much all the tools cost her to make this cake last year

i said she should have known better, and we could have spent that money on fish that would last longer!!!

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
BUMP

dominicolas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Austin(coolerthanwhereyoulive),Tx
Gr8KarmaSF;2562032; said:
Thank you to everybody who followed through with their word and actually entered!!!

Please remember that I did state...
Sorry I didn't make a cake. I planned to make it on the 21st, but I went to a Christmas party on that friday and ended up having a little too much fun. I was out of commission for quite a while. To bad though because my hypothetical tank would have wrecked shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store